Who doesn’t love a good holiday party? Great food, good company and seasonal festivities – it’s such a special time of year but the planning process can be another story. At Cedar Crest Lodge we have the perfect recipe for a laid-back, intimate party that even the host can enjoy. While there are many more, here are just 5 of the reasons to host your holiday party at our Kansas bed and breakfast.
5 Reasons to Host Your Holiday Party at Cedar Crest Lodge:
- Variety of Farm-To-Table Cuisine: Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, vegetarian – we can accommodate it all! We have a variety of fresh farm-to-table menu options to ensure each of your guests can partake in the festivities.
- Selection of Venue Spaces: Ideal for intimate gatherings, choose from our 14-person dining room table, large upstairs dining room, or our 22-person sunroom – we also have two cozy living rooms for guests to break away and relax by the fire.
- BYOB: We are BYOB which means you aren’t limited to a specific beverage menu and a little more control on your end. Affordable, flexible, and convenient!
- Attentive Staff: Planning and hosting a party can be stressful! Our staff is here to make sure your special occasion goes on without a hitch. We’ll help you with all of the arrangements and will be right there beside you the day-of to handle the details so you can enjoy the party.
- Rustic Country Atmosphere: There’s something about celebrating the holidays in the country that just feels extra cozy and festive. Set apart from the buzz of city life, our rustic lodge hits all the right notes with the crackling fireplace, wooden beams, and homemade treats.
Bonus: As a special incentive we’re offering discounted “Dinner for Two” gift card for anyone who hosts their party with us! These make the perfect holiday gift – you pay just $50 for a $64 value.*
Don’t want to drive home after an evening of fun? Stay the night in one of our cozy guest suites and wake up the next morning to delicious 2-course breakfast. It’s as easy as that! Call us at 913-352-6533 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you plan an event to remember!
*applies only for parties of 8 people or more.< Back to Blog