Available for beautiful country weddings, Cedar Crest Lodge offers the perfect Kansas wedding venue located 45 minutes south of Overland Park off Hwy. 69. The lodge is nestled amid 100+ acres of beautiful rolling hills, trees, and ponds.
It is a rustic, but elegant retreat offering spaciousness, comfort, and magnificent hilltop views. This is a full-service facility offering indoor and outdoor Kansas weddings, rehearsal dinners, spa services, and post-wedding brunches. We take pride in tailoring each wedding-reception to the bride and groom’s desire and budget.
Our Kansas bed and breakfast is a 7,000 sq. foot lodge housing nine bedrooms in the main building, three luxury rooms in the adjacent 3,000 sq. foot carriage house, a meeting room, two living rooms, two fireplaces, and several decks and patios to enjoy the wonderful views.
We offer many styles of weddings and receptions from small and simple to large and elegant or something in between.
We have many locations you can choose from :
- Get married with a magnificent sunset in the background as you say your vows, weddings on our beautifully landscaped west patio enjoy a sunset location for you to be joined as one
- Host your large outdoor wedding overlooking the beautiful horizon from our expansive north lawn, weddings in this location can see for miles
- If you are looking for something more intimate, then nothing is better then a wedding by the fireplace, perfect for smaller intimate weddings
- Consider immersing yourself in nature by getting married in our 100-year-old pecan grove. At the end of your joyous day, pamper yourselves in our richly appointed honeymoon suite
As a site for your Kansas reception or wedding, we also offer small-scale post-wedding brunches in our large meeting room.
Able to hold up to 48 people, this location offers the perfect space for your exclusive post-nuptial celebration. We suggest a visit to Cedar Crest Lodge to discover our beautiful and unique wedding site.
We look forward to showing you what we have to offer. Please call or email us for an appointment or to answer any questions you may have. Come spend a weekend you will remember for a lifetime!
Kansas Elopement Packages
If a romantic wedding for two is what you are searching for, Cedar Crest Lodge is just the place to plan your elopement!
The package includes access to many lovely wedding sites on our beautiful 111-acre property and a 2-night’s stay in either our Country Meadow or Wine Country room.
If you are looking for a more intimate ceremony or elopement, take a look at our Kansas Elopement Packages.
Kansas Wedding Package
As a Standard, wedding packages include:
- Use of Cedar Crest Lodge from 11 am – 11 pm the day of the wedding
- Dinner for all guests (ask for menu)
- Tables, white wooden padded chairs, china plates, white cloth napkins and tablecloths, cups, flatware
- Eleven rooms for overnight guests
- All room rentals include breakfast
The wedding couple is responsible for:
- Additional decor
- You must provide your own alcohol – please see below for more details
- You may rent a tent through an off-site vendor
Includes standard package items, and:
- Eleven rooms in the lodge for two nights.
- Champagne Toast – You must supply the champagne (Additional cost for pouring and serving guests)
- Cost: 25 people $9,995; 50 people $11,995; 75* people $13,495 (tax and gratuity NOT included)
- *If more than 75 people, there will be a $50 per person charge (125 people maximum!)
Available for $32.95 per person – Does NOT include tax and gratuity. Includes 1 entree. Additional entree is $8 per person + tax/gratuity.
We do not have a liquor license. This means that we cannot sell you liquor, but you can provide your own. We will provide cups, ice, limes, lemons, beverage napkins, soft drinks, and two mixers. A bartender will be hired at your cost – $20 per hour (minimum four hours).
Room prices are based on double occupancy. A $20 charge will apply for each additional person per room. All room rentals include breakfast. Extra meals (ie. lunch) can be provided if needed.