The months leading up to your big day are often hectic and your honeymoon is the time to unwind and simply enjoy married life. Let the tranquil ponds and wooded trails soak away the wedding stress with a honeymoon in the peaceful Kansas countryside.
Honeymoons on our country estate are about enjoying the simple things in life: Long walks through the forest, front-porch lounging, stargazing, and farm-fresh meals prepared with ingredients grown in our very own gardens. The days are a little slower and life just feels easier surrounded by natural beauty – what better way to start this new chapter as a couple?
Here’s a peek into your Cedar Crest Honeymoon…
Secluded Picnic Lunch
Allow us to pack a picnic lunch for you to enjoy in the secluded woods of our 100-acre property.
Breakfast in Bed
No need to get out of bed – have a full gourmet breakfast delivered to your room.
Spa Day for Two
Indulge in a romantic couple’s massage in our on-site spa.
Start married life off right with a relaxing honeymoon away from it all. Make the planning process quick and easy with our Honeymoon Package or coordinate with our concierge to design a trip around your needs.
- Bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Cider
- 2 Keepsake champagne flutes
- Chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- Charcuterie & cheese tray
- Gourmet breakfast in bed delivered to your room the first morning
- Relaxing one-hour couple’s massage in our on-site spa
- Picnic lunch for two
- Dinner for the 2nd & 3rd nights of your stay
- 3 Night stay in our Tuscan Manor Suite
Entire Package: Any 3 nights Fri-Sun $1195; Any 3 nights Mon-Thu $995
Price DOES NOT include tax, gratuity or fees.