Cedar Crest elopements embody the sweet simplicity of a country wedding with an added intimacy and charm. Say “I Do” surrounded by breathtaking views in the peaceful Kansas countryside.
We are honored to be selected as the winner of the Best Place to Elope in Kansas, come visit us today to find out why we were chosen.
You pick the spot…
- North Lawn – Stunning Views of the Horizon…
- West Patio – Perfect for a Sunset Ceremony
- 100-year old Pecan Grove – Ideal for a Nature-Inspired Affair (maybe even go barefoot!)
- Fireside in the Lodge – A Great Option Year-Round: Intimate, Rustic & Romantic
Reception and Celebration:
- Watch the sun set on our back patio as you enjoy a gourmet dinner made with ingredients from our very own garden
- Share a champagne toast as you cut into the wedding cake prepared for you on-site
- Go for a moonlight stroll through the expansive grounds before you slip off to your honeymoon suite
Kansas Elopement Package:
- Choice of Wedding Site
- Small Wedding Cake
- Chilled Bottle of Champagne or Cider and 2 Keepsake Flutes
- Dinner for 2 Each Nights of Your Stay
- Full Breakfast for 2 Each Morning
- Chairs For Guests
- Extend Your Stay: Looking to relax a little more after saying I do, or having an immediate mini-honeymoon? Add on an additional night and we’ll automatically pick up the dinner tab, yes a free dinner for two!
- You may choose one of these 5 rooms for your stay at ADDITIONAL COST to your Elopement Package: Country Meadow, Wine Country, Tuscan Manor, French Quarter, or Big Sky
Pricing* (the following Elopement Package prices are in ADDITION to your room cost)
- Monday – Thursday: Bride & Groom Only: $695
- Monday – Thursday: 1-8 Guests: $895 – 9-14 Guests: $1095
- Friday – Sunday & Holidays: Bride & Groom Only $995
- 1-8 Guests: $1245: 9-14 Guests: $1595
Call us at 913-352-6533 to plan your special day! Professional Photography Package available starting at $495. Please inquire regarding additional services and/or guests.
*Taxes, Fees, & 20% Gratuity on food not included. Your guests may join you for dinner after the ceremony; costs range between $30 – $43 per guest. Menu choices are listed on our website under the header “Dining”. Tax and gratuity will be added to all additional meals and services. Guests not spending the night but staying for dinner need to leave 90 minutes after dinner starts. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS IS 14 (for a total of 16 with the Bride and Groom). If your total number is over 16, YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THE PLATINUM PACKAGE. A deposit of 50% is required to book your elopement and a firm headcount/final payment are due one week before the elopement date.