Cedar Crest Lodge Country Inn is located in a rural area on 113-acres with two spacious buildings and copious space for social distancing during your stay. With the evolving coronavirus, we are taking extra efforts to keep our rooms and public areas safe and clean for you, our employees, and the community at large. While our inn remains open, we understand that you might choose to stay at home during this time.
We have focused our attention on enhancing routine cleaning by putting even more proactive and preventative measures in place. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and have taken an extra level of sanitary precautions so you can feel at ease during your stay. Five of our 13 rooms offer private entrances and separate ventilation systems. For the ultimate in social distancing, consider booking our Cedar Hollow location – a stand-alone farmhouse offering the ultimate in privacy. The below effective response measures are helping us continue to provide a safe and clean environment for all:
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place, including providing hand sanitizing stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas, removing non-essential items in rooms such as accent pillows/throws, and social-distancing for foodservice
- Disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, handrails, tables) can be wiped down and disinfected by employees throughout the day
- Medical Grade cleaner/disinfectants used throughout the lodge
- Housekeeping will not be conducting refreshes, a basket of amenities are available upon request
- No communal dining for guests who are not traveling together
- We offer multiple seating options for meal service: Limited sunroom seating, Outdoor seating (weather permitting), and In-room dining available
Please feel free to call 913-352-6533 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns as we continue to monitor the advice and direction of the CDC and the Kansas Health Department. We sincerely appreciate the trust you place in us when you travel, and encourage guests to stay informed about CDC reported cases in our state.
Safety to all,
Laura & Matt, Innkeepers