Available for beautiful country weddings, Cedar Crest Lodge offers the perfect Kansas wedding venue located 45 minutes south of Overland Park off Hwy. 69. The lodge is nestled amid 100+ acres of beautiful rolling hills, trees, and ponds.
It is a rustic, but elegant retreat offering spaciousness, comfort, and magnificent hilltop views. This is a full-service facility offering indoor and outdoor Kansas weddings, rehearsal dinners, spa services, and post-wedding brunches. We take pride in tailoring each wedding-reception to the bride and groom’s desire and budget.
Our Kansas bed and breakfast is a 7,000 sq. foot lodge housing nine bedrooms in the main building, three luxury rooms in the adjacent 3,000 sq. foot carriage house, a meeting room, two living rooms, two fireplaces, and several decks and patios to enjoy the wonderful views.
We offer many styles of weddings and receptions from small and simple to large and elegant or something in between.
We have many locations you can choose from :
- Get married with a magnificent sunset in the background as you say your vows, weddings on our beautifully landscaped west patio enjoy a sunset location for you to be joined as one
- Host your large outdoor wedding overlooking the beautiful horizon from our expansive north lawn, weddings in this location can see for miles
- If you are looking for something more intimate, then nothing is better then a wedding by the fireplace, perfect for smaller intimate weddings
- Consider immersing yourself in nature by getting married in our 100-year-old pecan grove. At the end of your joyous day, pamper yourselves in our richly appointed honeymoon suite
As a site for your Kansas reception or wedding, we also offer small-scale post-wedding brunches in our large meeting room.
Able to hold up to 48 people, this location offers the perfect space for your exclusive post-nuptial celebration. We suggest a visit to Cedar Crest Lodge to discover our beautiful and unique wedding site.
We look forward to showing you what we have to offer. Please call or email us for an appointment or to answer any questions you may have. Come spend a weekend you will remember for a lifetime!
Kansas Elopement Package
If a romantic wedding for two is what you are searching for, Cedar Crest Lodge is just the place to plan your elopement!
The package includes access to many lovely wedding sites on our beautiful 111-acre property and a 2-night’s stay in either our French Quarter or Wine Country room.
- Choice of wedding site
- 2-night’s stay in French Quarter or Wine Country room
- Wedding Cake
- Chilled champagne and 2 keepsake flutes
- Dinner for two each night of your stay
- Full breakfast for two each morning
- Cost: Mon-Thu $995, Fri-Sun (AND Holidays) $1195
The wedding ceremony MUST be held between the hours of Noon and 3pm.
A deposit of $500 is required to book your wedding and final payment is due one week before the wedding. Tax and gratuity will be added to all purchases.
No more than 8 guests allowed in attendance (10 including the Bride & Groom). Please inquire regarding additional services and/or guests.
Kansas Wedding Packages
As a Standard, both wedding packages include:
- Use of Cedar Crest Lodge from 11 am – 11 pm the day of the wedding
- Dinner for all guests (see menu)
- Tables, white wooden padded chairs, china plates, white cloth napkins and tablecloths, cups, flatware
- Centerpieces for food table (client may provide own centerpieces)
The wedding couple is responsible for:
- Additional decor
- You must provide your own alcohol – please see below for more details
- You may rent a tent through on off-site vendor
Includes standard package items, and:
- Eleven rooms in the lodge for two nights. The value of the rooms for two nights is $3,000 and can be paid for by the guests
- Champagne Toast – You must supply the champagne, we will supply the glasses, pour and serve
- Half-price Spa Services – For the Bride and Groom only (limit of two services)
- Gift certificate – 15% off your next visit. Good for one year and is non-transferable
- Cost: 25 people $5,895, 50 people $6,695, 75 people $7,495 (includes tax and gratuity)
- Ask about pricing for more than 75 guests
Includes standard package items, and:
- Eleven rooms in the lodge for one night
- The value of the rooms for one night is $1,500 and can be paid for by guests
- Cost: 25 people $4,395, 50 people $5,195, 75 people $6,395 (includes tax and gratuity)
Available for $24.95 per person – Does NOT include tax and gratuity.
We do not have a liquor license. This means that we cannot sell you liquor, but you can provide your own. We will provide cups, ice, limes, lemons, beverage napkins, soft drinks, and two mixers. A bartender will be hired at your cost – $20 per hour (minimum four hours).
Room prices are based on double occupancy. A $20 charge will apply for each additional person per room. All room rentals include breakfast. Extra meals (ie. lunch) can be provided if needed.